Here it is! The start of the story, the beginning of the beginning, the opening of the dialogue. I am excited as well as nervous to be writing my first blog post.
Its not like this is my first time writing you know? I mean…
- Expressing myself through my writing- Check
- Wordplay- Double check
Anyway, new things always have that kind of profound effect on you? Don’t you think?
So, I wanted to start my blog by telling you a little about myself. I don’t mean the usual “my name, my job, my educational qualification”, because I am not looking for a job here. I meant 25 totally random things about me. Here it goes…
- I have the best Mother in the whole world. Period!
- It’s my husband Mukul’s quiet strength and reassurance that allows me to be as wickedly crazy and all-over-place as I want.
- I am absolutely petrified of snakes and if I was one of those unlucky people who came face to face with one, I don’t think I’d have the presence of mind to run the other way.
- I never know what to say or do when somebody cries in front of me especially if its somebody I really care about.
- I really believe in “what goes around, comes round”
- Christmas is my favorite holiday.
- I love Salman Khan- The Indian movie star!!!
- If there was one thing I could change, about myself or my life, I wouldn’t change a single damn thing. Life is too short for regrets.
- I prefer winter even though I always say I hate it.
- I love seeing new places.
- I’m from the school of rock, and so are most of my friends.
- I’m greatful to God for my wonderful friends.
- I’m ambitious
- I’m difficult to please
- I don’t appreciate people who think they know ME, without actually knowing me.
- I think weddings are a lot of fun.
- The concept of rebirth makes no sense.
- I am always game for sic-fi and action-fantasy movies.
- I’d rather curl up at home with a book, than go to the mall.
- I miss my dad- A lot!
- I’d hate it if I were behind the times, technologically!
- I love this quote “When I’m sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead”- Barney Stinson
- I am fully aware that there are very few people who would want to read 25 random things about me.
- I try to face my fears head on. I have an Eleanor Roosevelt quote hanging near my desk that says, “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
- I am sarcastic, and I enjoy other people who are sarcastic because I can bust their chops and they don’t take me seriously.
So that’s about it! I succeeded in putting together 25 things about myself, and I didn’t really have to think too much to put this list together.
This is the start of a very long and fruitful association between me and all of you guys who are interested in reading what I have to say.
Together, we’ll talk about all the small things in life that fill the cracks and make it all worthwhile.
Take care and don’t forget Be social and Share, Share, Share!